SwellPro Spry+ Floating & Waterproof Drone
Spry+ is the waterproof drone that the action sports community has been waiting for. One part sports drone, one part camera drone. With only a few customization options - Ready to go, for an affordable price.
- On a kayaking holiday, having your Spry+ drone filming you
- Spending time on a boat, having your Spry+ encircling and filming
- Caching the waves on a surfboard or jetski while your Spry+ follows you
- Skiing and having your Spry+ follow you down the slopes
- Not worrien about your drone being destroyed by water or rain
- Having fun flying your Spry+, making loops and even briefly diving underwater.
Successor to the Spry
The Spry+ is the successor to the Spry. The differences are easy to spot:
- The Spry+ has a round antenna, while the Spry has a triangular antenna
- The remote contol of the Spry+ is completely orange, while the remote control of the Spry is orange-black.
Most importantly: All accesories for the Spry, are also compatible with the Spry+.
Oh, and if you're wondering: Our pictures are a mix of Spry and Spry+ drones.
Spry+ at a glance
- Floating & waterproof - Including the remote control
- Fresh water, sea water, rain or snow - No problem
- All in a lightweight carry case - Ready for your next adventure
- Excellent camera for video and stills
- Video real-time at the remote controll
- Fly manually or in various follow-me and GPS mode
- Return-to-me - Very useful when you're on the move
- Up to 65 km/h
- 1 battery included
- Around 15 to 17 minutes flight time
- Works with the SwellPro Virtual Reality Goggles.
Use the Build-in Camera
The Spry+ comes with an excellent build-in camera:
- Video or stills
- Real time displayed at the remote control
- Image stabilization - Your action footage directly ready for sharing.
Included with the Spry+, is a Camera Dome. Spares are available in our webshop.
Fly in Focus Mode
The Spry+ has several exciting fly modes, including Focus Mode: Have your Spry+ Drone follow you, wherever the action brings you!
Fly in Orbit Mode
Have your Spry+ Drone film you while circling around you - You will look as epic as you can be!
Like probably most drones, the Spry+ Drone has a Return-to-Home Mode. But what if 'home' is floating away while your Spry+ is flying around?
- Meet the Return-to-Me Mode: Your drone simply returns to where the controller is
- Even better: This also works when radio contact is somehow disturbed!
SwellPro Drones at a Glance
- SwellPro has two drones on offer, both floating and waterproof: The Spry+ and the SplashDrone 3+
- The Spry+ is the entry-level drone
- The Spry+ is the successor to the Spry (without the '+')
- All accesoires for Spry and Spry+ are interchangable.
Unboxing your Spry+ Drone
Included with a brandnew SwellPro Spry+ Drone:
- Spry+ Drone - including camera & camera dome
- Waterproof remote control
- Two sets of propellors + wrench
- Charger with USB-cable & power chord (not displayed)
- Lightweight carry case.
SwellPro Spry+ Drone - Specifications
|Waterproof Level:||IP67 ( Protected from dust and capable of withstanding water immersion between 15 cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes )|
|Diameter (motor to motor):||270mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||233.5 x 249 x 90mm|
|Weight:||436g (without battery)|
|Propulsion Motors:||Brushless 2206 1400KV|
|Motor Control ESC:||30A|
|Aircraft Battery:||3S 2800mAh LiPo|
|Charging Time:||70 Minutes (20%-100%)|
|Charging Time:||5.8G 8CH|
|Video Transmission Range:||500m|
|Video Transmission Power:||200mW|
|Flight Time:||15~17 mins|
|Max Flying Range:||800m|
|Max Flying Altitude:||200m|
|Max Flying Speed:||18m/s 65 km/h|
|Max Climbing Speed:||4m/s 240m/min|
|Max Following Speed:||10m/s 36 km/h|
|Spatial Positioning System:||Dual Satellites - GPS/GLONASS|
|Working Temperature:||-10C°~ 40C°|
|Proprietary Flight Controller|
|OSD integrated (On Screen Display)|
|Mobile APP control capable|
|Flight modes:||auto-take off, auto-hover, follow me, return home, return to remote controller location, orbit fly, tap fly, autonomous navigation|
Spry+ Remote Controller - Specifications
|Waterproof Level:||IP66 (Dust tight and protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water)|
|Weight:||480g (including battery)|
|Frequency Band:||2405 ~ 2475HMZ|
|Controlling Range:||1.0 KM|
|Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER):||Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER):|
|Working Current:||120 mA|
|No. of Channels:||8|
|Battery Capacity:||2S 2300mAh LiPo|
|Charging Time:||70 Minutes|
Spry+ Remoter Controller Screen - Specifications
|Frequency Band:||5645 MHz ~ 5965 MHz|
|Screen Size:||4.3 inch|
|Resolution:||800 x 480 Pixels|
Spry+ Camera - Specifications
|Image Sensor:||SONY 1/2.3” CMOS, 1200M|
|Photo Resolution:||12MP (16:9)|
|Video Resolution:||4K 30FPS (3840*2160)|
|Max Video Bitrate:||2.5K 60FPS (2560*1440)|
|Photo Format:||12MP (16:9)|
|Video Format:||4K 30FPS (3840*2160) 2.5K 60FPS (2560*1440) 1080P 30/60/120FPS (1920*1080) 720P 240FPS (1280*720)|
|Storage:||64mbps (JPEG, MOV, MP4) Class 10 high speed or UHS-1 microSD card and above specifications Micro SD card, maximum support 64GB|